Good news is not hard to come across. It’s so simple a child can understand it! So deep it keeps unfolding to span eternity! And with each upward spiral of the Divine enlightening of mystery unraveling, it keeps getting better, more clear, more powerfully displayed in lives changed!
~Paul described saving faith in 1 Corinthians 15:1-58 as having these six “most important” principles:
- Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures.
- He was buried.
- Christ was raised from the dead on the third day according to the Scriptures.
- He appeared to many before going back to the Father.
- He is coming back to bring us home to God with new immortal bodies.
- Because of all of this, our lives are not lived in vain.
~Small wonder this message is known as “the Good News.”
Prayer: O Father, give me bold courage and confident faith to better proclaim the Good News message of Jesus. Amen